I use a 4-cell LiFePO4 battery, with Anderson Power Pole pigtail, connected
externally to the K2. Easy to change batteries without having to open the rig,
and by recharging the battery external to the radio there is no risk of
engulfing my beloved K2 in a spectacular ball of flame.

--
73 de Matt VK2RQ