From: Kenneth Christiansen [mailto:w...@i29.net]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 20:41
To: Brian Linn
Cc: Warren Merkel; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 Utility

Hi to the group.

I have not wanted to get into this discussion but I have had a similar problem
with other programs and will throw this out just in case it is your problem. If
you have a second monitor and display that program on the second monitor the
program will not show up on the main monitor even if the second monitor is
missing. I had to put my second monitor back on and move the program back to
see it. This happens on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 so you might give that a try.

73 and hope I did not waste band width.

Ken  W0CZ   w0cz at i29 dot net

Sent from my iPad