No problem here with my Timewave Navigator which is a 6 port USB hub to CAT, PTT, FSK, WinKeyer, Config, and an fully configured RS232 which connects to my KPA500. Cheaper USB hubs, Logitech etc. exhibit RF sensitivity but then all of my antennas are in the attic as I live in a CC&R subdivision.

Jim, W4ATK