Hi Jim, thanks for replying.

I am running the latest firmware and I do have VOX delay set in CW mode.
However the 'bug' appears to only affect keying with external keyer, and works
fine with the internal KX3 keyer.

Slightly annoying as I prefer to use my old CMOS superkeyer to anything else
because I am familiar with it and like its timing.

73

David Anderson GM4JJJ