A quick question:

 I use a KX3 + KXPA100 as my QTH setup.

 I recently did work on my QTH antenna, and the SWR indicator on my KX3 now
jumps around a lot when transmitting on digital modes, with peaks up to
2/3. As does the power output. Audio levels are good though, same as usual.
And when looking at the KXAP100 SWR LED indicator, it stays at "1" and does
not fluctuate at all. The antenna is well tuned for 20m and the ATU is able
to take SWR to 1.1 or 1.0 on that band.

  I am a bit confused: shouldn't the KX3 and KXPA100 SWR indicators show
the same values? Does the KX3 SWR indicator only indicate the link between
the KX3 and the amplifier? In which case it should remain at a steady "1"
all the time, nothing has changed on my KX3-KXPA100 link... Can someone
shed some light on this behaviour to understand what's going on?

   Ed

W6ELA