I've used the Rework Eliminators, and the only trouble I've had with testing and alignment is remembering to plug the Rework Eliminators in first. (You shouldn't leave them in when installing parts, because some are easily damaged if you rest the RF board on the bench upside down.)

- Rob W7GH
K2 #5004 (Stage III Alignment & Test in progress)