Good morning, everyone and thank you in advance.

I have had smooth sailing up to page 37 of the Rev. F manual.

1) In the lower right corner of the page the instructions are to   tap BAND
twice...to change to the next band...and then two or more times to return to
7.0 Mhz. I am setting the radio up for 20 and 15 M. When I follow the
instructions the display, which opens up with E42 as expected, switches between
14.0 and
7.0. There is no 15M display. The relays click and are well positioned and
what I think is pin 1 and 10 of each relay show continuity while in the
circuit.
Should I be seeing a frequency for the 15 M band?

2) What issues arise if the VFO is set for 150 instead of 80 kHz?

Thanks for your help,

Bob Pendergast
N5JYW