I thought about it for minute.  I have serial 2091.  Every mod and update
that’s been made available for the radio is in it.  I do plan to to add the
rest as they become available this year (well, I don’t plan to upgrade the 100W
amp/tuner module unless the current boards crater).

Yes, I know the new RF board won’t be made available for the K3.  And I suppose
if someone shows an order of magnitude improvement in some essential
performance number attributed to that I might reconsider.  But for now,  I see
no reason to sell off what I have and spend more money purchasing what is
essentially the same radio.

I’ll more likely than not bite at whatever the “next gen” Elecraft radio turns
out to be, and maybe spend $$ on a KX3 and an AlexLoop for some very portable
fun ;-)

Grant NQ5T