Tom,

I'm happy Elecraft has not adopted the Apple iPhone business model; try adding a new board, or even a new battery, to your iPhone! Of course, smaller scale of market does force a different business model.

OTOH -- Whatever you think of Apple's approach, it sure works for them! I wonder how long it will be before you buy your iPhone 6s Plus? :-)

73, Phil W7OX (still using my iPhone 5s, the newer ones are just larger than I like)