Hi Don and the group

This is not telling you to get a smart phone but this idea may help with
communication between you and your wife.

My son showed me a personal cell phone relay that uses your internet connection
and hooks into the cell phone network. He works for a small company and they
had trouble getting normal cell phone service for the people in the building.
This worked out well for them.

My XYL and I only have flip phones. One day when it was 30 below zero it was
nice to call my XYL for help when I ran into a problem walking 2 miles to my
volunteer job.

We get good service here.

73

Ken W0CZ   w0cz at i29 dot net