From: "edeveloper_1--- via Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: ‎13/‎09/‎2015 4:39 AM
To: "Phil Hystad" <phys...@mac.com>; "Wayne Burdick" <n...@elecraft.com>
Cc: "Elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft SP3 External Speaker details

My shack is a bit cramped too. Currently I have a couple of really inadequate
computer speakers sitting atop another rig near the K3/P3 combo. That rig sits
atop the RF deck of an ALS-600, which itself sits on top of a KAT500 that's in
turn sitting on top of a now-unused MFJ-998.
So that's quite a "tech stack" already.
Perhaps the advent of the SP3 will give me a reason to rearrange all that stuff
so that I can have a good speaker (or two :)). Come to think of it, replacing
the ALS-600 with a KPA500 would free up a bit of space as well and improve
aesthetics at the same time. Wayne, you may have just engineered another
Elecraft tipping point.
73, Tyler, KC2LST

     On Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:23 PM, Phil Hystad <phys...@mac.com>