Yes, I know I could RT_M; but I am working today while following the SP3
news, and wondered if anyone knows this offhand:

K3 has sub-RX.  When in more intense operations (DX, contest), when using
Split I have the two receivers each in one side of a headset (no speakers
- I don’t even own one).  For casual rag chewing, stereo not necessary for
me and sometimes having a speaker might be better than using a headset.
So, the question:  Could there be an assigned programmable function which
with a single push would switch from stereo headset to mono speaker, thus
requiring only one SP3 for these applications?  If the answer is yes, I’ll
be in line for an SP3.

Tnx,

Ted, KN1CBR