I use a pair of "off the shelf" brand speakers which have 2" x 4" ovals in a nice efficient solid enclosure that is 5" deep. They stand the same height as the K3S and are matte black. With the 2 channel features and audio of the radio they sure sound nice. New, $49.95 for the pair.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S s/n 10,163