On 9/13/2015 4:16 PM, G3XVR wrote:
The problem is different on 80M and 6M. On 80M I can get full power
on Normal CW, but not much on CW Rev. The opposite is true on 6M.
However, if I reduce the bandwidth so that FL4 is selected instead
on FL2 I can get full power on both bands and on both CW modes.

CW TX and SSB TX should use the 2.7 or 2.8 KHz filter.  Only AM TX and
FM TX should use other (wider) filters.  What is the bandwidth of your
FL2 and FL4?

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV