>I'm looking into actually attending Dayton for the
>first time ever. Will there be many folks from the
>reflector there this year?
>73,
>Julius
>n2wn

Julius, you have no idea! Look for a crowd. There usually is a fairly decent size crowd around the Elecraft booth. In addition to Eric and Wayne, Don, W3FPR, the grand poobah of remote troubleshooting and Elmering is usually there. If you are really a tried and true Elecrafter, order a shirt through them that has your rigs serial number on it.

        We are an odd lot, and I would not want it any other way.

        I'll be there.

        Tom K8TB  K2 # 3206 & 5050