I will be there Julius, and will have an indoor booth this year. Don't know the booth number yet. I will have a number of kits there, including several wattmeters (QRP and otherwise), my remote base station control hardware and software and (hopefully) a new microprocessor/DDS based panadapter kit that will work with any IF frequency. It will be connected to my K2. All the kits are aimed at Elecraft style builders except the panadapter, which will be mostly SMD.

My LP-100 wattmeter kit, which is featured in the current issue of QEX, will be featured at the booth, and will have a new killer feature that no wattmeter currently on the market has. I'm very excited about Dayton this year ;-) You can see more info on my projects on my website, www.telepostinc.com

73,
Larry N8LP

J F wrote:

I'm looking into actually attending Dayton for the
first time ever. Will there be many folks from the
reflector there this year? 73,
Julius
n2wn

PS: Thanks to all the Elecrafters (and non) on this
reflector worked on 160 this past weekend.