Carl,

The KRX3 must go in first. If you think about it, the K144XV fits above the KRX3, so if you install the K144XV first, you will not be able to get the KRX3 in place below it. The K144XV instructions page 11 3rd checkbox tells you when to install the KRX3 *if* you had removed it. This is the time to install the KRX3.

73,
Don W3FPR