Carl,

Time to quiz Elecraft support on that. I have very little experience with the internal transverters.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 9/23/2015 4:55 PM, Carl Jón Denbow wrote:
Well, Don, I finally got both modules installed. Boy do I hate working with TMP connectors in close quarters, especially the flimsily mounted females on boards such as the K3RXA. But that's another story. Right now, I seem to have a problem with the K144XV. I've installed it according to directions and have followed the setup directions on p. 20, but I can neither receive not transmit anything on 2M. I can tune to a 2M frequency, but I can't even execute the SQL function on FM. Any suggestions as where to start looking for the problem? Tnxs & 73, Carl, N8VZ