On Wed,9/30/2015 12:51 PM, Jerry Moore wrote:
What I don't understand is my previous radio didn't affect the TV as far as I know (xyl never complained) so it has me perplexed because the radio shouldn't matter.

Right. But there may be some difference in where the transmitter's chassis was connected. When there's common mode current on a feedline, that connection becomes part of the antenna.

As far as the buckmaster ocf, it uses a current transformer (auto-transformer )to balance the antenna and match the impedance.

Don't believe everything you read! OCF antennas are notorious for putting common mode current on the feedline. Study

http://k9yc.com/CoaxChokesPPT.pdf  and
http://k9yc.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

73, Jim K9YC