From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of dave_w0ru
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2015 1:05 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 Fault

I finally found out the answer. In checking the AuxBus cables, I found a
cable connecting the K3 Key Out to the KPA500 PA Key. Removing this cable
made the fault go away. Perhaps I had followed the Figure 3 on page 23 of
the KPA500 manual at some point. Anyway there is a lot of cabling back
there.

73,
Dave w0ru

delivered to r...@cobi.biz