As Eric notes, it is perfectly permissible to daisy-chain the Y adapters. I
would suggest using the ACC signals with the KAT500/KPA500 combination. This is
needed for the KAT500 to follow the K3S’s frequency during receive, something I
think you will find to be very valuable in use. Having the KPA500 connected
through the ACC interface is also very valuable, allowing the KPA to also
switch bands along with the K3S instead of waiting for RF. The ACC cables that
came with the KPA500 and KAT500 should be used to interconnect those devices -
they have a few signals removed as described in the KPA500 manual.

So, go ahead and use the Y adapters as needed. Be sure they are
straight-through signals - that is don’t use VGA-style adapters and cables.
These do not connect each pin straight-through end to end and will not function
satisfactorily. Besides Elecraft, there are sources that sell these cables,
just make sure they are not VGA cables when you purchase and use them.

73!

Jack Brindle, W6FB