From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
Anthony Scandurra
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:47 AM
To: j...@audiosystemsgroup.com
Cc: Reflector Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Popping noise in headphones??

The clicks are there regardless of the level of the AF gain setting.  The
loudness of the clicks is affected by the AF gain setting, but they are
still there.

I'm using a Yamaha CM500 headset.

It is the strongest when moving between the 0.10 and 0.15 bandwidth setting,
but also occurs going between 0.15 and 0.20.

73, Tony K4QE

delivered to jbol...@outlook.com