To: "NE9U - Jasper" <skjas...@att.net>
Cc: "Elecraft List" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] sound card, microphone and k3

Do you have MENU:MIC+Lin ON?
73, Mike NF4L

On Oct 20, 2015, at 4:20 PM, NE9U - Jasper <skjas...@att.net> wrote:

i am trying to get sound card audio to feed my k3 for the ssb contest this weekend and also use my Heil headset.

if i feed the line out from the computer to line in of k3, neither the front or rear panel headset inputs are enabled, so headset doesnt work, but i do get the sound card audio. if i enable the front panel or rear panel for the headset, the sound card audio doesnt work.

Is there an easy way to feed both sound card audio and headset audio?

scott  ne9u