Using the latest K3 firmware MCU 5.35 for my K3 (not K3S). In the Data mode
only, setting the bandwidth of the main receiver also causes the subreceiver
bandwidth to track and be identical. The BSET control XFIL for Data has no
effect.  In CW and SSB modes the main receiver XFIL can be adjusted and the
subreceiver XFIL changed independently using BSET.  This was definitely not the
case for previous firmware versions.   This operation is not band dependent.

I have checked all of  the firmware notes and the latest K3S manual and can’t
find anything to explain this operation.  Am I missing something?  Is this a
new and unwanted improvement?

Thanks for your comments.
73
Elliott WA6TLA