Some how I just am not all that impressed by those "fantastic" DSP numbers. What does impress me is the absolute quality of the received signals presented to my ears by the K3.

In about 55 years, my K3 is the most satisfying receiver I have ever used - and I have had most of them along the way. Fed to my outboard speakers, it sure makes for some super arm chair rag chews.

All I have to do to prove same, is to switch to one of my other rigs. Then get on 75 meters at 7:30 PM and have some group move in right beside you. With the K3, a twist of a knob - and they are no longer beating my ears back - with one of my other rigs - well, not so easy on the ears.

Yeah!!! Pass the Kool Aide!

Bill W2BLC K3-Line