I just received a new MicroKeyer II and the rear cable attachment kit for
using with my K3.  I plan on using it at my DX station J68HZ.  I don't have
any experience with these microHAM boxes. I have always used the SignalLink
USB box for RTTY.   Without spending 3 days researching the connection and
operation of this thing, does someone have a quick and dirty setup guide or
words of wisdom (off-line please!).  It looks like there are instructions
for configuring the software. but what about the ACC connector when I'm
using the KPA500 and KAT500 ???

One thing I know I'll have to fix. the back panel input has never worked on
my radio (yes, it's enabled in the menus). I suspect one of those tiny
transformers is bad. so will have to engage Elecraft to get a spare K3IO
board (maybe a K3IOA..)

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch - K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois