Mark;

Recheck the ribbon cable connections in the amplifier. This sounds like a
connector
is off, either to a side or more likely one complete row of pins is off. My
suspicion
is the 14-pin cable going to the front panel, but it could be the larger cable
going
to the IO board. You also might try reseating these cables to make sure they are
connected properly.

- Jack Brindle, W6FB
Elecraft Engineering