Thanks Don. Having looked at it again it does actually look as if the
output from the K2 transverter socket is missing or very low. I got a
bit confused about levels (as well as making typos) and I should most
definitely be able to see the 1mW on my scope (632mV p-p). I did have
to tighten up the locknuts on the phono sockets at the K2, maybe there
is an open circuit or short circuit there as well. Will take the K2
apart again later and check, but the XV50 is probably OK.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com