In a message dated 2/12/06 12:07:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> K2 s/n 12 in pretty constant use here, particularly in contests.
> So far as I can tell, I have no problem with the relays, either in the
> basic K2 or in the KAT2.

Perhaps that 'pretty constant use' is the key.

IIRC, the original poster said he "dusted off his '1000MP". Which means it
has probably been sitting around idle for a long time.

Wiping action only works if the relays actually cycle once in a while.

73 de Jim, N2EY