I guess the good news is that because so many of you folks think you’ll pass,
I’ll get mine sooner ;-)

I consider the fact that it provides a single-cable multi-function interface
between computer and radio, eliminating other miscellaneous and potentially
problematic goop in between, to be a good thing.  And stuff costs what it
costs. So even though I’m mostly a luddite who doesn’t generally treat a radio
as simply one more in a long chain of computer peripherals, I’ll most likely
have an order placed as soon as it shows up :-)

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342