Jan,

That 30-50 ohms resistance may be a shack safety problem. Your shack ground rod must be connected to the Utility ground rod by a heavy conductor (#6 minimum, but #4 preferred).

That ground is only for AC safety and some part of lightning protection.
It does not present an effective RF Ground. To use an example, consider an 8 foot connection to that ground and think of a 10 meter signal. That 8 foot connection is about 1/4 wavelength, so while the impedance at the ground rod may be low, the impedance to 28 MHz RF at the shack end is quite high (due to the properties of antennas and transmission lines). In other words, what you are viewing as an 'RF ground' at 10 meters is instead exactly the opposite, it is a high impedance to RF at 10 meters.

The proper place to solve RF problems is in the antenna field, and not by attempts (sometimes futile) to bond things to a driven ground stake.

73,
Don W3FPR