Bill,

I do have the same setup that you have (K-Line), but have been looking at
the Expert amps.  The user manuals
http://www.expertlinears.com/products.html do have the information to wire a
cable to interface the K3(S) with the amp.  They apparently have someone
that will wire a cable up for you, as noted on their home page.  It seems
like a very simple build, though.

Here is a YouTube video I found interfacing the 1.3K-FA with the K3S and a
computer.  Interesting that you need to select "Kenwood" in order for the
amp to read the correct frequency from the K3S:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEKUbMuVKc  However, they may have updated
the amplifier firmware since this video.

I saw the last post on SO2R, with the requirement of a receive only antenna.
That seems a bit problematic.

'73 de JIM N2ZZ

--

Rick Tavan