Well Rick, your assessment was exactly what I was look for.  I had plan to call
SPE over the holidays to ask the questions that you provided the answers too.
“How is it Amp truly handing the antennas during transmit”?

Well I guess our desire for a true SO2R 2KW solid state amp is still in future
…. many Santa will develop one for us.

Maybe I’ll just transition to the SPE 1.3KW to get the extra power first and
what for the true SO2R Amp.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your assessment to me and the reflector
I’m sure others were interested as well.

73 Bill  W4RM

Please use  <mailto:w...@aol.com> w...@aol.com as my primary account