Bob and all,

Bonding to a common point may not cure hum and buzz.
Follow the advice of Jim Brown K9YC and bond from equipment to equipment - following the path of the shields on unbalanced audio cables and RF coax. In other words, bond from the computer to the K3 (or from the computer to any interface box, and then the interface box to the K3). The K3 to amplifier if present, then to the tuner if present.

The bonding wires will take the majority of the current that *might* otherwise flow on the shield of those cables and reduce the possibility of noise coupling into the signals.

Whether you also bond to a common point in the station is an entirely different matter. That common point ground may do well for AC safety and possible a measure of lightning protection, it will do nothing for the coupling of hum and buzz onto the signal paths.

Jim often talks about the "pin 1 problem" which is part of the situation, but providing an extra low impedance path direct from equipment to equipment will do more to keep all pieces of your equipment at the same relative potential than any other means.

73,
Don W3FPR