Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 11:50:32 -0500
From: "J. Fielden" <gijoe1...@gmail.com>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Buying k2 or kx3

hello all, new to the list, hoping to buy a k2 or kx3 within next couple
weeks. I was hoping to find used k2, but seems like all the ones I find are
just couple hundred less than used kx3. Seems like the kx3 is well worth
200 more. I only do Cw / Qrp , and just looking for opinions, thoughts
observations

Thanks, 73
Jim, wa4ar

--