Bob,

Yes, I also use the PWR slider bar to adjust the number of bars on the ALC
indication, after I have adjusted the Line Gain on the K3.   And, yes, the
actual transmit power output form the K3 is adjusted by the Power Level nob on
the front panel of the K3.

My issue, is that the PWR slider on WSJT-X is extremely sensitive, but I have
been living with this.

73,

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7...@nobis.net