TXMON installed correctly!  Works fb on CW and SSB.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:w3...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 17:12
To: Ian <ik7...@verizon.net>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S and WSJT-X

Ian,

Do you have the coupler for the P3 Transmit Monitor P3 TXMON installed in
your transmission line?  Is it the 'right way around?
Is the SENSOR cable fully plugged in at both ends?  You should hear a click
when the cable is fully seated.
Do you see the envelope display with other modes?

73,
Don W3FPR

On 1/25/2016 4:53 PM, Ian wrote:
> WSJT-X 1.6.0, PTT method = CAT, VOX enabled on K3S, 50w pwr but no
> envelope on the P3

-----
No virus found in this message.