My order is in Queue for a K3s.

I currently have a K3 with sub Rx and have a HI-Z Rx antenna I use
with the K3. Sometimes I like listening with only the Rx antenna,
sometimes I like listening from the the Tx antenna. When I use
diversity I want to hear from both the Rx and main antennae.

With the K3, what I have done with the Rx coax is attach it to a T
connector with one end attached to the BNC connector {27} Aux RF,
located below ANT 2 and the other leg connected to the RX ANT - IN on
the KXV3.

Once I upgrade the two KBPF3 and Sub Rx board, I will migrate the Sub
RX to the K3s

With the K3s, how should I connect the RX antenna to be most
effective with the K3s & diversity? As I have it now?

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J