Brings to mind an old observation of mine:

"I you ask five hams a question, you will get seven different answers and maybe a fist-fight."

K4ia
Buck
Honor Roll 334
8BDXCC

On 2/14/2016 2:22 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
The occasional rebroadcasted music, malicious jamming, whistles, jeers, political
"discourse," religious extremism, blush-worthy 60-over-9 filth, and
full-contact audio body slams found on 75 meters offer a bottomless pit of entertaining
signals for testing new receiver designs. Given this, plus the Fifty Shades of QRN found
nowhere else, as an engineer I'd really miss it.

To be fair, there's also a large contingent of knowledgable operators to be
found on this band, with expertise in SSB and AM signal quality, antennas, and
amplifiers. No shortage of opinions when you need them.

Wayne
N6KR