I used RUMlogNG for WPX and it worked very well.

My set up though is a bit different than your's I think.

I use the K3 set to FSK D  and cocoaModem as a back up.  I tune the signals
using my P3 set to about 15 Khz span and tune to the Right (space) signal.
The only repeats I needed to give didn't surprise me since I am running
only 100W to a wire.

I found that cocoaModem was slightly better at decoding but most of my
decodeing and therefore grabbing call signs, etc. was from the RUMlogNG
display with cocoaModem used mostly as an occasional backup.

Interestingly enough, I found a few situations, especially on weak and/or
fluttery signals, where the K3 did a much better job of decoding than
cocoaModem.

I also spent some time running FLDIGI on the side but found it was not
nearly as good as cocoaModem or the K3 in decoding.

Rick
K6LE