I thought that one of the features of the K3/K3s was that it was able to run, and run well, off of batteries. These power spikes makes it sound like that is not the case? Or am I missing something?

Batteries start out at 12.6v and go down from there. The K3/K3s needs to run well down to something like 10.5 to 11v. But if they need at least 13v to prevent power spikes . . . .

73 de dave
ab9ca/4