Hello,

Hope someone can help me with a problem I am having trying to set my CAL FIL settings.

I am using the N0SS program and I have looked in my K2 manual and the one on line. I have Processor 2.01H version and I/O Controller 1.02 version.

I basic K2 for QRP operation without 60 meters.

I can't seem to enter the new value of the CAL FIL that I want to keep. I get a INFO 230 which is BFO is not connected to freq. counter.

I know I am missing something but I just can't place my finger on it.

When I go and set my FL1 and hit the XFIL button all 000000 come up and then InFO 230 shows up.

Any help would be grateful, thanks in advance.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL
www.wb3aal.com