The relationship of bandwidth and speed is that for given rise/fall times, increasing speed will reach a point when the code elements blur together.

So you need more bandwidth for super high-speed CW because you need to shorten the rise and fall times. But the occupied bandwidth doesn't change as you vary the speed.

The K3's keying waveshape and rise/fall times (the shape is important, not just the time) are good for far faster CW than I can send!

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/