Hi All,

I’ve had a go at searching back through the archives, but couldn’t find the
question being asked, let alone the answer so here goes….

The Linux versions of the utilities are for an X86-based machine. Has anyone
asked for them to be recompiled for an ARM machine? In particular, now that the
Raspberry Pi 3 is about — with astounding performance for the price (at only
£25) — for Raspbian?

I’ve got my Raspberry Pi 3 running WSJT-X and FLDIGI just fine to my KX3. With
a small screen and suitable supply it makes a fine 12v-based portable system.
It would be nice, therefore, if I could also use the same small machine for any
firmware updates, Macro settings and to work CW etc direct with the KX3.

BUT, is it just me? Anyone else interested?

—
Regards
Andy, G8TQH