Hi Nate,
I wasn't aware the Windows version was still on x86, but I'm not terribly
surprised. It might look trivial from the outside looking in, but MS charges
a fortune for their dev tools. So maybe Elecraft isn't going to spring for
the X64/amd64 cross-compilers and libs until x86 emulation finally drops off
all the old Windows variants. And there may be portability issues that would
require extra work that we don't know about too.

Not quite like gcc-based toolchains where you can find a backend for almost
any processor out there and it's free too....

Still looks like the Rasperry Pi is an interesting device...

73,
LS
W5QD

Nate Bargmann wrote