You've run into a common problem: poor reading comprehension.

On 4/13/2016 9:26 AM, Mike Dodd wrote:
Various people wrote:

VOX on?
You need some way for MMTTY to switch the K3S between receive and transmit.

Sigh.... Please excuse my frustration.

My original posting was clear: MMTTY _is_ putting the K3s into transmit and _is_ sending tones to the built-in sound card. I can hear the tones when the K3s is in XMIT, but no RF comes out the antenna connector.

The red TX LED on the K3s turns on, and the RF bar graph displays one bar, or zero watts. I can hear the tones in the K3s speaker and phones plugged into the rear panel.

There is no need for VOX -- MMTTY puts the K3s into XMIT if PTT is turned on _and/or_ if VOX is turned on.

Everything is fine except the K3s is not transmitting the audio from the built-in sound card.

I'll keep trying.