I know next to nothing about radios, but here's my $0.02 anyway...

1) My K3s/P3 combo is the first purchase in 20 years or more that I've
had absolutely NO buyer's remorse... not even a hint, nada, none...
2) My K3s makes me WANT to become the best operator I can... This arrow
is wayyy better than the Indian right now and for the forseeable future.
3) NO ONE has ever made a single comment to me negative about the K3s or
Elecraft...
4) I consistently get comments on my signal from my QSOs that it is
clean, super, fills the room, full, broadcast quality, etc, etc, et
al...  and I'm only 100w on a loop.
5) NO ONE at Yaesu, Icomm, or Kenwood ever called me to help me figure
out what I needed when I was ready to order.
6) Elecraft is USA...  <this is where I drop the mic and walk away>  ;-)

Clay Autery, KG5LKV
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389