Hi Dave,

Most batteries from this company and all from Bioenno Power include the electronics to balance charge between the cells. For Battery Space, study the poop sheet for the battery you're looking at to confirm that it's there. LiFePO4 batteries need specially designed chargers, and both companies will sell you one if you want it. Both also sell chargers for use with solar panels. I strongly recommend the Genasun charge regulators, which are RF quiet. Buy them direct from Genasun for the lowest price.

73, Jim K9YC

On Tue,4/26/2016 11:18 AM, TFJM via Elecraft wrote:
Do you know if this battery includes Battery Mgmt System?

Sent from my iPhone