I can't vouch for its performance yet because it's still in transit, but I've ordered one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111973884221

I have a couple of SDR-IQs, one of which I use as a panadapter on my K3S, the other will get the preamp for use as a general purpose monitor receiver/spectrum analyzer.

Wes  N7WS