Hello Ed,
I have the feeling that K3S is transition model before any evolution product
from Elecraft.  Or it is a way to extend the current K3 product life cycle - a
classic business school case.
Hence, I tend to not heavily invest for a new K3S.  I did the KSYN3A upgrade
which is crucial to the enhancement of performance.  The installation is easy.
73
Johnny VR2XMC

      寄件人︰ Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com>
 收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net